When did you take your last vacation? If it took you
We all have different ways on how to spend our summer vacation. Some go for outdoor activities, attend hobby classes, go out of town trips, attend/organize family reunions, or just simply stay at home to relax. Whatever your ways may be, one thing’s for sure, you need it and you deserve it.
Below are the FIVE REASONS why you need to de-stress this summer:
1. You are TIRED - For people who want to unload some burdens and want an immediate feeling of relief, go up the hill and shout your heart out! Being one with nature and being away from distractions and demands of our regular lives, help us realize a lot of things, about ourselves, our lives and our relationships.
Here are some outdoor activities that you can engage in to satisfy your inner self - backpacking, canoeing, canyoning, caving, climbing, hiking, hill walking, hunting, or rafting. If it is your first time to do any of these activities, make sure you are prepared physically, mentally and also ensure that you have the right gear to bring with you.. Joining FB groups to interact and learn from people with the same interest also help you prepare.
Connect with nature and bring your whole self back into balance!
2. You need to Heal Your Mind - Healing your mind entails a peaceful and quiet environment and what perfect place to find this than the ocean. We don’t realize how the sea bring peace and calmness to us. Scientists believe that beaches allow us to think and approach anything from a more creative angle.
While enjoying the smell of the sea and the sound of the waves, it wouldn’t hurt to also enjoy different water activities such as boat cruises, island hopping, diving, surfing and windsurfing if you think you’re up for it.
Make the most out of your stay at the beach before you get back to the real world!
3. You feel the need for Self-Improvement - Everyday stress may sometimes cause us to feel depressed and unworthy. This summer is the perfect time to learn new things on your own by watching videos online about DIY projects, crafting, cooking and video editing or attend hobby classes, sponsored by the government, such as dressmaking, food & beverage, housekeeping, etc. These activities will make us more skilled and feel worthy about ourselves again.
Hobbies can be turned into small businesses and could give you additional income.
Remember, big things come from small beginnings. Who knows this might be the break you are waiting for, to be an entrepreneur!
4. You need to catch up with people outside of your office - At work, we are too focused on our deadlines and projects that we forget to socialize and spend time with our friends and loved ones.
We can arrange a family get together or mini reunion with friends, watch movies, go to the park, or go shopping. For sure they will all appreciate and enjoy it. Vacation is the best time to catch up, spend quality time with them and strengthen the ties once again!
5. SUMMER is AWESOME! - Who would not want to take this opportunity to relax? Vacation is the most awaited part of the year. Go out, feel the heat and enjoy. You deserve a break! It is also the best opportunity to be with your kids while they don’t have school.
Pretty sure you are 110% recharged after taking a vacation and you are ready to go back to work and start saving again for your next adventure.
De-stressing means getting rid of feelings of stress caused by difficult situations. Of course, we do not want to get caught off guard by those situations, so it is better to always be prepared for whatever life may bring us. If we could save for our vacations, the more we need to save for our own and our loved ones future.
Get Life and Accident Insurance plans and feel at ease wherever you go: A.) Golden Life Advantage Plan covers you until age 99, for up to 10-year paying period. Premium starts at Php224. B.) Guaranteed Life Plan covers you until age 100, paying period is up to age 85 for as low as Php151.
To learn more about our products, visit our page at https://paramountdirect.com/